LWB restricts public traffic again
Dear Tenants, Customers and Business Partners,
Due to a reduction in the current rate of infection, you will be able to reach us again in person from 19 July 2021. What does this mean in detail?
1. The central tenancy service “Zentrale Vermietung” (LWB) will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.
2. The LWB Service Kiosks are open for you without prior appointment on two days:
Mondays: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Thursdays: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
To avoid a long wait, you are welcome to make an appointment with your tenant advisor outside of these hours. All weekdays from Monday to Friday are available for making a direct appointment. Please use the contact details listed in your tenant documents.
3. The LWB Social Management Team offers advice without an appointment on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the location Wintergartenstraße 4.
4. Our service team is still on duty around the clock for accidents and emergencies. You can reach the team on 0341 9922-9922. Please note that neither a dripping tap nor a stuck window are classified as emergencies.
5. The cash desk LWB Kasse at Wintergartenstraße 4 will remain closed until further notice. Please transfer the amount of rent due to the bank account stated in your tenancy agreement.
Please observe the applicable hygiene and social distancing regulations during your visit. The adjacent visitor form must be completed, in order to document contacts.
Information on help and support during the Coronavirus pandemic can be found here.